- House points are necessary for EVERY HOUSE MEMBER! You must gain at least 5 House points to have your character remain.
- If you cannot attend regularly, please let me know by owling me.
Losing House Points
- Understand that you cannot lose points easily. Do not go out of your way to do so, your Head of House and I will be very irritated.
- Using an Unforgivable Curse on somebody, or worse a teacher.
- Not turning in your homework for 3 times.
- Intentionally violating a rule.
Gaining House Points
- Gaining House points are much easier than losing.
- Doing your homework (varies by teacher).
- Answering a question in class.
- Helping a new student in the hallways.
- Winning Quidditch matches.
- Passing O.W.L.'s or N.E.W.T.'s.
- Winning the Quadwizard Tournament.
Recording House Points
- Admins, listen carefully...
- Go onto the page called 'House Points Log '.
- Add a bullet including your signature, why, a certain amount of points, and which House is receiving these and who earned them.
- Press 'Publish'.